Friday 2 August 2013

Rainy Day Manicure

Hello!

The weather is being a little temperamental here in North-East England but I am hoping the heat is dying down a bit as we've had some rain and thunder in recent days! I was therefore inspired to do this "rainy day" manicure :-)


Don't my fingers look extra-chubby with short nails?! I am loving the change though.

The glitter polish is Opulence by Filthy Gorgeous (I seem to have monopolised Google Images with swatches of this polish of varying quality). The little umbrellas come from Cheeky's Home Sweet Home stamping plate.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx